Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Travel Document Application Form Need Help Filing A I-131 Form (application For Travel Document)?

Need help filing a I-131 form (application for travel document)? - travel document application form

I hold a green card is required to travel to Germany. I received this completed form, and had a few questions. Your help is soooo appreciated! and thank u very much!
1) What can I put in "type of income?
2) What kind of application?
I am a green card holder, the journey takes a week.
3) Where do you want to send the document?

I am applying for a permit to re-entry? thats part 5 of the application, but do not even know what specifically ..

All responses are appreciated.thanks THANKS! AGAIN!

4 comments:

AMM said...

If you need only outside the United States for a week, then you should not be used to apply for reinstatement, if the green card holder is physically absent from the United States at least 6 months. With a week-long trip, all you need is your green card and passport and make sure you do not need a visa to enter Germany.

AMM said...

If you need only outside the United States for a week, then you should not be used to apply for reinstatement, if the green card holder is physically absent from the United States at least 6 months. With a week-long trip, all you need is your green card and passport and make sure you do not need a visa to enter Germany.

Docar said...

If you have a green card does not have a Form I-131, except for some reason you can not have a passport. Otherwise:
1) Green Card
Passport 2) by its country of origin
3) Whatever the paperwork Germany someone who takes his country of origin.
4) begin!

claria said...

I agree with the person above me!

Post a Comment