Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dipsalic Is There An Online Diagnosis For Skin Problems?

Is there an online diagnosis for skin problems? - dipsalic

I have a skin disease as chronic urticaria by doctors. But the symptoms do not meet my requirements. You are not irritating / or bleeding are contagious. (my wife and my son have it) of the condition of the skin free When I was 8, I noticed this on my wrist, but it has now spread to other parts of my body has. I have found in () and get my hands on both sides of the body, near the armpits and on both feet. And the hands, mainly in the joints of the fingers and ankles. I am over 30 years and am of the consultation physicians who prescribe medication for temporary relief tired (I have "Dipsalic" - the skin becomes smooth after using this medication for 2-3 days and then reappear as quickly shot and it did not use more) I want to know whether a doctor, I could help in the diagnosis and treatment online. I am willing to send pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment