Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whats A Normal Dose Of Ativan To Take Pleaase Help Am I Pregnant Is This Normal Whats Going On Please Helpp?

Pleaase help am i pregnant is this normal whats going on please helpp? - whats a normal dose of ativan to take

Any1 can help me, what can I do my time from April 10 No. 14-15 and ends by 25 April I had sex with my boyfriend and *** 5 30-5 45pm and call my friend for all the help, there are I'm on the pill Plan B, the morning and the first time I am not on birth control or something, but the next day I took the second dose of morning and afternoon I take Prozac (medicine for depression) and 5 May, I was bleeding when I pee, but he was bleeding from my Vargina then 2 days after my dark Heavey No previously a red light and stop on Thursday, I had abdominal pain and chest pain, and sometimes I want to vomit, but I think I'm pregnant, and that Prozac affects my plan, I m pHelp me please reigning need help and I feel Geting my period again

0 comments:

Post a Comment